compensation: Commensurate with Experience
employment type: full-time
Award Winning 45 person Architectural Firm in Neptune, NJ is seeking Architectural Designers (B.Arch. preferred) with 4+ years of experience to work on medium to large scale retail, commercial and educational projects.
• Design innovative architectural concepts in direct response to unique user and programmatic contexts through the integration of leading-edge planning, engineering, interiors, and other required systems. Define and develop functional and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations, and prepare information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
• Responsible for the coordination of the project design and project team.
• Prepare and review design documents, construction documents, shop drawings, and materials for compliance with design intent and program requirements
• Develop design drawings, such as plans, sections, elevations and models using hand drawings as well as advanced CAD and 3D software. (Proficiency in REVIT a plus)
• Solve complex problems in connection with the architectural design of projects through the integration of building simulation and research to optimize building performance.
• Assist in development of local office standards, policies, and procedures.
• Confer with clients, consultants, contractors, and others during various stages of project development.
• Guide and encourage the development of other staff
If you meet these qualifications, please send your resume to [email protected]
Prepare documentation and oversee renovation/construction projects for architectural firm.
Master’s in Architecture required.
Send resume to: Massa Multimedia Architecture PC, 3297 Route 66, Neptune, NJ 07753
Attention: J. Daino