Architectural 3D Designers/ Animators
Jersey Shore Office
MMA is seeking multiple talented and ambitious 3 Dimensional individuals. You must be creative, self-motivated, passionate, quick, and willing to take on tasks and responsibilities with guided oversight. Creativity is everything and only those with vision should apply. Speed and knowledge of software is essential as well. So if you are young and creative and looking for that opportunity to highlight your capabilities and apply what you actually learned in school, than look no further. Send your resume and a PDF Portfolio. Jobs will be filled immediately. Visit our web site for examples of our work or our Vimeo page or YouTube page to get an idea of the creativity we are looking for and the opportunity afforded to you.
MMA is very well known for its out of the box “Forward Thinking” and now, Gamers are encouraged to apply. The possibilities are endless. You have ideas, we will put them into action. You must be creative, self-motivated, passionate, quick, and willing to take on tasks and responsibilities with guided and non-guided oversight.
Candidates that meet all the requirements below is a plus. Those who lack some of the criteria below will also be considered and evaluated if the individual can demonstrate the desire to grow.
- Follow client guidelines for preparation of documents in order to provide the client a consistent deliverable.
- Develop 3 dimensional design studies and models.
- Develop realistic renderings
- Create Animations
- Research and review requirements of various jurisdictions to ensure deliverables meet jurisdictional requirements and expectations in order to obtain a building permit.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Applicants requiring sponsorship may be considered if they can demonstrate that they meet the criteria for H1B or equivalent. This route requires a Master’s at a minimum.
- We encourage various cultures to apply. Global theme design is what we are after.
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is a must. Strong Knowledge of Lumion, Autodesk ReCap, 3DMax, Photoshop, and Illustrator is preferred.
- Architectural Bachelor’s degree preferred with a Minimum 2 years of experience OR Equivalent combination of academic and professional experience.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage workloads to meet deadlines.
- Cover Letter specifically addressing overview of experience and how it is consistent with our outlined qualifications
- If you require sponsorship, please list criteria that would make you eligible for a visa.
- Salary Requirements (Please Avoid Ranges)
- PDF Portfolio including links to creative works.
- Potential start date.
Please Email your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
JERSEY SHORE OFFICE
3297 Route 66
Neptune, NJ 07753
MMA headquarters is located minutes from the Jersey Shore in Monmouth County. Known as one of the nicest counties in the country. Surrounding cities include Asbury Park, Ocean Grove and Red Bank to name a few. Great schools and great communities. We are looking to add 10 additional top notch designers skilled in production and design roles to help facilitate both local and national work. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the growth opportunity and more importantly leadership opportunity. This is your chance to get what you are looking for.