Massa Multimedia Architecture, PC (MMA) is headquartered in Neptune, NJ, with offices in Greenville, SC and Florida. Since Multimedia is part of our name, we are more than just architects, producing complex 3D video animations and compilations as well as documentary-style live-action films.
We are looking for an editor/animator experienced in motion graphics, compositing, and traditional video and film editing.
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, and energetic and have a strong sense of how to showcase diverse storytelling with motion graphics, animation and/or footage, and be able to produce engaging and emotive content with creative flair. They will be working closely with MMA’s Principals, architects, designers, and creative directors, and will therefore need to be comfortable working under pressure and be extremely organized to deliver a high-quality end product.
What you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premier and After Effects
- A strong understanding of editing workflows and file structuring especially in Premiere
- A proficient level of sound design and composition
- A Working knowledge of 3d softwares
- A good level of technical competency
- Great attention to detail and creative mindset
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities while handling multiple projects
- Fantastic communication and team skills
- Develop initial concepts and collaborate with Directors
- Maintain quality control to assure that all work meets the highest possible standards
- Continuously explore cutting-edge, current, and unique production processes and procedures
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by his/her supervisor
- Social media platform experiences: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Gaming and WordPress experience a plus
What you will be responsible for:
- Creating/editing videos to develop engaging stories, using a combination of non-linear editing, motion graphics, color correction, and audio
- Editing a wide variety of videos for external and internal use while exercising diligent file/project workflow and backup
- tracking down video material and audio clips for projects
· Exceptional time-management skills to meet project goals, and keep accurate status reports of all projects and postings for all key team members
· Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate issues and proactively arrange between project teams to discuss and resolve them
· Provide regular updates to internal groups
· Flexible with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
· Social Media monitoring and posting
Please Email your resumes and portfolio directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Document existing conditions through photos, field measurements, and notes in order to produce an existing conditions model in Revit.
- Prepare reports and basis of design exhibits based on documentation of existing conditions.
- Follow client guidelines for preparation of documents and reports in order to provide the client a consistent deliverable.
- Prepare code summaries based on jurisdictional requirements of project location.
- Using the existing conditions Revit model as a base, implement client initiatives and renovation scope of work into construction documents. Candidate should be able to produce a set of construction documents with limited oversight.
- Coordinate with project team including civil, structural, MEP, fire protection, and refrigeration engineers to ensure quality of construction documents.
- Research and review requirements of various jurisdictions to ensure deliverables meet jurisdictional requirements in order to obtain a building permit.
- Construction administration, including responding to RFIs, reviewing submittals, coordination with General Contractor and Owner, etc.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) is a must. Knowledge of Autodesk ReCap, 3DMax, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketchup is preferred.
- Architectural Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years of experience OR Equivalent combination of academic and professional experience. Licensed or registered Architect and LEED professional is a plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, building renovations, permitting processes & construction document production is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage workloads to meet deadlines
Jersey Shore Office
3297 Route 66
Neptune, NJ 07753
MMA headquarters is located minutes from the Jersey Shore in Monmouth County. Known as one of the nicest counties in the country. Surrounding cities include Asbury Park, Ocean Grove and Red Bank to name a few. Great schools and great communities. We are looking to add 10 additional top notch designers skilled in production and design roles to help facilitate both local and national work. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the growth opportunity and more importantly leadership opportunity. This is your chance to get what you are looking for.
3297 Route 66
Neptune, NJ 07753