MMA is growing and we are looking for skilled entry-level architects with extensive Revit production experience to join our firm at our headquarters office in Neptune, NJ. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for both growth and leadership opportunities to join our diverse team of amazing architects and designers. https://player.vimeo.com/video/675925889
Applicant’s Activities will include:
- producing design and construction documents,
- drafting detail drawings,
- coordinating and communicating with consultants and engineers,
- meeting project deadlines,
- working as part of a small team of production staff under guidance of senior architects,
- participating in client meetings and construction meetings,
- producing project specifications,
- reviewing project compliance with building code and zoning requirements,
- participating in building department review and approval,
- performing construction administration services with a team,
- thinking critically to solve complex problems,
- assisting with bid and permit portions of a project,
Applicant will be expected to be proactive, responsive, highly motivated, creative, and organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong Revit proficiency is required. AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency preferred.
Experience in educational, retail, commercial, and/or healthcare projects preferred.
Please email your resume, portfolio, and/or work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org