MMA CAREERS: CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF HERE?
JERSEY SHORE OFFICE
3297 Route 66
Neptune, NJ 07753
MMA headquarters is located minutes from the Jersey Shore in Monmouth County. Known as one of the nicest counties in the country. Surrounding cities include Asbury Park, Ocean Grove and Red Bank to name a few. Great schools and great communities. We are looking to add 10 additional top notch designers skilled in production and design roles to help facilitate both local and national work. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the growth opportunity and more importantly leadership opportunity. This is your chance to get what you are looking for.
1054 31st St. NW Suite 145
Washington D.C. 20007
MMA has established a satellite office in Canal Square, Georgetown DC and we are looking to add 3 additional top notch designers, job captains and or architects skilled in production and design roles to help facilitate both local and national work. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the growth opportunity and more importantly leadership opportunity. This is your chance to get what you are looking for.
1002 East Washington Street
Greenville, SC 29601
MMA has an established satellite office in the heart of Greenville, SC for close to 20 years. As one of livability.com’s Best Places to Live, this energetic city has much working in its favor, from an enviable location in the booming Charlotte-Atlanta corridor and a welcoming cultural mix of urban sophistication and traditional Southern charm, to its talented young workforce and diversified economy. The secret of Greenville, SC’s success is simple: balance. Balance between the old and the new. Between growth and quality of life. Between economic vibrancy and day-to-day livability.
Taking care of our team members is important to us. We’re proud to offer competitive benefits, career support, and growth opportunities that help our employees care for themselves and their families.
- About MMA, The Culture With 64 people spread out in five offices (NJ, DC, SC and FL), we still manage to maintain a tight community. Our work is second to none because our people believe we’re the best at what we do. The Business Development and Marketing Team for the New Jersey office will work closely with the business development and marketing staff throughout the Firm, as well as with the office manager and project staff in the NJ office.
- Medical/Dental Benefits. Blue Cross Blue Shield of NJ for both health and dental. MMA covers the employee rate for health coverage only.
- MMA offers PTO time in the following order based length of service.
- Paid Holidays; New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve * if it lands on a weekday and Christmas Day.
- 100% 401K Contribution Match up to 3%
- UNUM Life Insurance ($5,000)
- UNUM Long Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Cover Letter specifically addressing overview of experience and how it is consistent with our outlined qualifications
- Salary Requirements (Please Avoid Ranges)
- PDF Portfolio including sample sets of CD’s. We really want to get a sense of the drawings you specifically worked on. So no need to submit full sets.
- Potential start date
- Please Email your resumes directly to email@example.com
MMA AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Finalist for Innovation by Design Awards
- World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Architecture Companies
- 152nd Top 250 Privately Held Companies in New Jersey – 2020
- 20th New Jersey’s Top Architectural Firms – 2019
- 19th New Jersey’s Top Architectural Firms – 2018
- 193rd Top 250 Privately Held Companies in New Jersey – 2018
- 16th New Jersey’s Top Architectural Firms – NJBIZ 2017
- 208th Top 250 Privately Held Companies in New Jersey – 2017
- 23rd New Jersey’s Top Architectural Firms – 2016
- 239th Top 300 Architecure Firms – 2020
- 296th Top 300 Architectural Firms – 2019
- 291st Top Architectural Firms 2017
- 280th Top Architectural Firms 2016
- 124th Top 150 Architectural Firms – 2019
- 99th Top 140 K-12 School Sector Architectural Firms – 2019
- 26th Top 125 Retail Architectural Firms – 2019
- 117th Top 150 Healthcare Architectural Firms – 2019
- 128th Top 180 Reconstruction Work Architecture Firms – 2019
- 165th Top 200 Office Sector Architectural Firms – 2019
- 116th Top 150 Architectural Firms – 2018
- 26th Top 130 Retail Sector Architecture Firms – 2018
- 132nd Top 160 Green Architecture Firms – 2018
- 101st Top 150 K-12 Architecture Firms – 2018
- 141st Top 200 BIM Architecture & A/E Firms – 2018
- 132nd Top 160 Green Architectural Firms – 2018
- 150th Top 195 Reconstruction Work Architecture Firms – 2018
- 99th Top Architectural Firm – 2017
- 35th Top 65 Retail Sector Architecture Firms – 2017
- 106th Top 130 Green Architecture Firms – 2017
- 75th Top 90 K-12 Architecture Firms – BD+C 2017
- 145th Top 160 Reconstruction Work Architecture Firms – 2017
- 27th Top Retail Sector Architectural Firm – 2016
- 95th Top Architectural Firm – 2016
- 115th Top Green Building Architectural Firm – 2016