Graphic & Web Designer
MMA is seeking multiple talented and ambitious Graphic & Web Designer to join our current Graphic’s team in Studio “B” Design. You must be creative, self-motivated, passionate, quick, and willing to take on tasks and responsibilities with guided oversight. Creativity is everything and only those with vision should apply. Speed and knowledge of software is essential as well. So if you are young and creative and looking for that opportunity to highlight your capabilities and apply what you actually learned in school, than look no further. Send your resume and a PDF Portfolio. Jobs will be filled immediately. Visit our web site for examples of our work or our Vimeo page or YouTube page to get an idea of the creativity we are looking for and the opportunity afforded to you.
Candidates should be forward thinking with the passion, organizational skills, and a vision to push the boundaries on the way that our projects are showcased and presented. Candidates should also have a strong understanding of the principles of marketing including analyzing information given from the Senior leadership team to assemble a package aimed to bring in business.
Candidates that meet all the requirements below is a plus. Those who lack some of the criteria below will also be considered and evaluated if the individual can demonstrate the desire to grow.
- Web Design
- Social Media Experience and posting
- Graphic design
- Gaming Experience a Plus
- Brochure and proposal design & development
- Magazine and social media monitoring & posting
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Premiere and After Effects
- Photography is a plus
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Associates Degree.
- 3-7 years’ experience.
- Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality designs.
- Cover Letter specifically addressing overview of experience and how it is consistent with our outlined qualifications
- Salary Requirements (Please Avoid Ranges).
- PDF Portfolio including sample projects.
- Links to project web sites you developed.
- Potential start date.
- Please Email your resumes directly to email@example.com
Jersey Shore Office
3297 ROUTE 66
NEPTUNE, NJ 07753y
MMA headquarters is located minutes from the Jersey Shore in Monmouth County. Known as one of the nicest counties in the country. Surrounding cities include Asbury Park, Ocean Grove and Red Bank to name a few. Great schools and great communities. We are looking to add 10 additional top notch designers skilled in production and design roles to help facilitate both local and national work. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for the growth opportunity and more importantly leadership opportunity. This is your chance to get what you are looking for.