Target – Herald Square
Location: Manhattan, NY
The two-level Target – Herald Square store will have two entrances, one off of 34th Street, and the other off of 33rd Street. The store will feature modern décor elements, including concrete floors, wooden plank walls and ceilings, pendant and LED lighting and elevated merchandise assortment displays.
At approximately 43,000 square feet, the Herald Square store location will provide a quick-trip shopping experience with a curated assortment mix, including:
- Inspiration and style will be emphasized off of the 34thStreet entrance, with apparel and accessories.
- Convenient grab-and-go food and beverage items conveniently located off of the 33rdStreet entrance. Additional grocery, including a robust, fresh assortment will be available in the store’s lower level.
- Convenient self-checkout lanes will also be located on the store’s first level.
- Apparel for the whole family
- Stationery and home items dedicated to refreshing small living spaces
- Open-market grocery department
- Health, personal care and beauty products
- Services will include a CVS Pharmacy and Order Pickup
“Target’s new 34th Street location concludes ESRT’s plans for the successful redevelopment of storage space, office, and retail into 90,000 square feet of retail,” said Thomas P. Durels, Executive Vice President and Director of Leasing and Operations for ESRT. “Target joins Sephora and Foot Locker at the best location on the 34th Street retail corridor, which spans from the Empire State Building to 7th Avenue. We are delighted to partner with Target and deliver once again to ESRT shareholders the bottom line results of our embedded growth.”
Conference & Deal Making
Pennsylvania Convention Center
We’re going to be at the ICSC PA/NJ/DE Conference & Deal Making event and would like to meet with you. We’re working with a variety of developers and real estate firms across the US and given the opportunity, would like to show you what we can do.